7:38 PM

Matsushita Yuya - Bird

well, i know this is an unique order but since i love this song, why don't i post it here?
so... here it is!


Actually, I never heard 'bout him before but when I watched Kuroshitsuji, this song makes me think OMG i really should have this!!! XDD

and, now it's the first song on my playlist

anyway... just sit back, relax, and enjoy the song~~~

p.s. I can't wait to see second episode of Kuroshitsuji!!!

p.s.s. you might have realized it, but i'll tell you again anyway... I've made the lyric even before i posted the songs... if you want to join me to sing along, just click >>

2 comments:

mememe said...

DUDE! Thanks for sharing! It's high quality!:) Such sad song that's already hinting ciel and sebastian's demise prolly in the season's ending...

purpLicious said...

Yup, u're welcome ^^
this is my favorite song of all Kuroshitsuji anime!!! XDD

n I really hope they will make a Kuroshitsuji PV for this song :D

yeah, the song tell about them too much.. just thinking 'bout this makes me wanna watch it again, but maybe i'd cry again... T__T