9:56 PM

♣ the next Anime that I'm looking forward to ♣

Hiya~~~~ it's been so long since this blog has the latest post =.=

ok, i really would like to blame it on my new activity in which I'm still not get accustomed with n make me unable to post anything >,< style="color: rgb(204, 51, 204); font-weight: bold;">ending of Kuroshitsuji... n I hope I'm wrong. I still want to watch them, but no matter I really hope that Ciel n Sebastian will be together forever, but this is not the ending that had crossed my mind. Not at all. :'(

Then, i got this magazine called Animonster which the front cover is Alois n Claude, n apparently, this month issue is about horror anime, n i found this - just as the title of my post - next anime that i'm looking forward to!!!! yay~~~~

how can I not love Animonster?! LOL

Ok, move on~~~
this anime entitled Gosick, from what I've read, this is an anime adaptation of a light novel series written by Kazuki Sakuraba and is planned to be aired on 2011.

OMG... I guess i still have to wait for some times =.=

I do not know anything about it, since this is the first time i hear it, but from the picture I got, this Anime must be set on Victorian era (mjust like Kuroshitsuji, maybe) and if it is true, maybe Sebastian-Ciel and Kazuya-Victorique could meet ^^ or at least they meet in my own doujinshi/ff, if i could make them. LOL

Well, while waiting this much anticipated anime, I guess I can read the Manga first. Apparently, MangaFox has it ^^
don't believe me? then u can see it for ur self >> Gosick

0 comments: