12:32 PM

♣ Kuroshitsuji II ♣

The latest anime that I've waiting for~~~~

♥ KUROSHITSUJI II ♥
I know it's kind of random since i've never wrote anything about Kuro I before, but, hey... it's not me if it's not random! LOL

okay, to make this post less random, i'll show you a lil' bit about Kuro I ♥
1st, see the picture below ↓


all of Kuro-fans must have known them, u're right! They are the main characters of Kuroshitsuji: Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis. Oh gawd I ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ them sooooooo mmmmuuuaaaaaccchhh!! ☺

at the end of Kuro I, Ciel was dead, so I thought that Kuro II wouldn't be so interesting... =.=
but... when some fan-sub releases it, i couldn't resist the temptation of downloading it.. hahaha... so, i DLed it anyway... and watch... with no anticipation at all, until the middle of the stories, someone knocked Alois' door. There was a man in coat.... And when I see him, i keep thinking that 'IS IT SEBASTIAN?!!!' and yeah!!!! He is!! XDD

and now, I can't wait to see the next episode T___T

Oops, I nearly forgot.... In the Kuroshitsuji II, there are some newcomers; Alois with his butler Claude and the other 4 charas. At first, I thought that Alois is a girl with his face, outfits, and all, but he's a boy allright. Hahaha... In the opening vid, seeing him makes me think of Fuji from PoT, but later i regret it =.= Alois is sooooo mean... and psycho... and... abnormal o.O

Anyway,..... here's the main casts (I think :p) of Kuroshitsuji II


So far, I've watched until episode 3, and the casts from the 1st season had come out. I've saw Elizabeth, Lau (n Lan Mao, of course), Undertaker >> still, i am curious what kind of jokes makes him laugh XDD, Scotland Yard crews, and the last but not least, Grell.

Okay, that's it my post for today, n ciao for now...

tha~~ tha~~~

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Hey :D Was looking for Matsuhita Yuya's Bird song lyric, so I wound up here :D Thanks for the lyric <3

And I'm curious about the setting of this anime. Since Madam Red is still alive (?); then it's like the first time Ciel met Grell (he didn't know him when he attacked Sebastian); and they're still in good terms with Lau. I wonder if it's another dimension or something? ^^;;

Anyway nice to meet you =x

purpLicious said...

Whoa~~ glad i can help ^.^
thanks for stopping by n leave a comment *crying for joy*

nice 2 meet u too!!! XDD

yeah, i am curious too, n the plot makes me more confuse =.=

about Ciel's reaction, i guess maybe Ciel lost some of his memories. And maybe, it could be that Sebby twist the time for Ciel XDD

we'll have to wait until the story reveals it itself >,<

btw, i didn't see madam red... in what episode is she appear?