7:49 PM

♣ [Single] the GazettE - Shiver ♣

Waaaaa~~~ finally it's out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiver's out!!!! XDD

well, actually, I don't really know about Gazette (my friend once talked about them but I couldn't remember... hahahaha... BUT! when I watched Kuro 2's opening (okay, you must be bored since i only talked about Kuroshitsuji lately, but please bear with it since now i'm addicted to it :p ) i liked the song and search everywhere.

At first I couldn't find it then i found out that the single haven't been released yet. soo... i waited patiently and finally it out!! XDD

so, there you go!

♫ The GazettE - SHIVER

since i've been looking for this everywhere, so i thought, why don't I share it with you? *wink*

p.s currently i am uploading the single, and I'll share it with you as soon as it's finished ♥

0 comments: